OS X is the operating system designed for the Mac on a UNIX foundation.
New Horizons Phoenix, in partnership with FMC, offers training on supporting the MAC operating systems as well as integrating a Mac into a windows environment, preparing IT professionals for certification exams.
These courses are designed for entry level IT professionals as well as help desk specialists, power users, server technicians, and others who support Mac users.
In these OS X certification preparation courses, you will learn:
- The troubleshooting process
- Features and functionality of the OS
- How to integrate a Mac into a windows server environment
- Configuration and features of Server 5 for OS X
- How to prepare for the certification exam