The Network Security Administrator Specialist Program is a comprehensive course designed to deliver the entire body of knowledge, from the most basic to the most advanced.
Participants will learn the basic fundamentals, continue through basic networking, Microsoft client, server, advanced server, and finally Cisco networking and security. Each of these courses builds upon the knowledge gain from the previous course.
Our Network Security Administrator training consists of 7 smaller programs combined and starts with the basic fundamentals for the CompTIA A+ Certification Technician Program by the CompTIA Network+ Career Training Program, CompTIA Security+, MSCA: Windows 8, MSCA Windows Server, CCNA Routing and Switching, and CCNA Security.
Network Security Administrator training will give the student the prospective from both the software operations and the networking side of Information Technology. This Program also includes the security of information technology from both the all software operations and the networking angles.
Total Hours: 520 clock hours
Time required for completion: 13+ weeks (65 days)
Potential Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, MCSA Windows 8, MCSA Server 2012, Cisco CCENT, Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching , Cisco CCNA-Security
Prerequisite: High school diploma/GED, Window Levels 1 and 2, or prior experience as determined by the school.
Certification Exams: 2 CompTIA A+, 1 CompTIA Network+, 1 CompTIA Security+, 5 Microsoft exams, 3 Cisco exams
Summaries of Courses:
- CompTIA A+ Certification Preparation - 10 day, 80 clock hours
- CompTIA Network+ Course - 10 day, 80 clock hours
- Configuring Windows 8 - 5 days, 40 clock hours
- Supporting Windows 8 - 5 days, 40 clock hours
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server - 5 day, 40 clock hours
- Administering Windows Server 2012 - 5 day, 40 clock hours
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server Services - 5 day, 40 clock hours
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND1) - 5 day, 40 clock hours
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND2) - 5 day, 40 clock hours
- Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) - 5 day, 40 clock hours
- CompTIA Security+ Course - 5 day, 40 clock hours