This Course will enable you to make the most out of your customer information. From an introduction to CRM, to learning more specifically how to
customize Dynamics CRM into your business, New Horizons Phoenix offers the courses you are looking for.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 delivers a modern, familiar, and compelling user experience with a key focus on user adoption. Dynamics CRM 2013 is
seamless and device optimized.
The 2013 edition focuses on:
- Reimaged User Experience - Cleaner, faster, more intuitive interface that drives productivity.
- Process Excellence and Agility - Guidance that lets you respond to ever-changing business needs.
- CRM On-the-Go - Access what you need where you need it.
- Enterprise Collaboration - Work across boundaries to create the right customer experience.
- Platform Enhancements - Robust platform capabilities to tailor to your business.
Total Hours: 80 clock hours
Time required for completion: 2 weeks (10 days)
Potential Certifications: MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications, Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Deployment,
MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration
Prerequisite: Working Knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory Internet Information, MS Exchange, SQL Server, MS Windows, And MS Office
Certification Exams: 4 MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Applications, Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, MS Dynamics CRM 2013 Deployment, MS
Dynamics CRM 2013 Customization and Configuration
Summaries of Courses: